Best cost no object tube phono

Hi Agoners,

just upgraded everything to SS Accuphase, loving it and have no intention to go back to tube pre/power. However, I have to admit that I miss a bit of tube sweetness particularly on mid. What is the best cost no object tube phono stage?

Thanks in advance for any advices
uwiikz
Post removed 
I am very interested in the FM Acoustics 123.  However, I wonder about the gain settings, either 46 dB or 56 dB for the 122 (assuming 123 is about the same, I couldn't find data).  For which cartridges would these settings be optimal?  Perhaps, such figures are meaningless and not comparable with other manufacturers.  I notice that most manufactures offer a setting in the mid 60s dB range, which would be suitable for many of today's top cartridges.  I have a variety of cartridges, turntables, and tonearms.  I'd probably have in mind to use EMT OFD 15, 25, 65 & JSD with FM Acoustics...to easily take advantage of the EQ curves, as I have many 78s.  But for this kind of money, I would really like to have a solid state unit that can be used with a great variety of cartridges.   I also own Lyra Etna, My Sonic Labs Signature Platinum, Ortofon SPU Century, & Benz LPS, each of which would appear to need more than 56 dB of gain.  My solid state system is Accuphase C3800 and A46, both of which have flexible gain settings.  As such, I am optimistic about being able to get sensible volume levels.  As such, I am really asking experienced audiophiles about how important it is to optimize gain between the phono stage and the cartridge.  I would really appreciate any insight.  All the best, Mark
I thought this was a discussion about phono stages.😉
I like certain parts of wbf in particular the science based and acoustics section.
Wbf does go a tad ‘I spent a lot so it must be good’ Audiogon tends to try and compare £50 bargains with £8000 components and say it’s better... 
Don’t know why web designer made this huge QUOTE button above the dialog window if some of the oldest audiogon members still have no clue how to use it ! And their huge passages are impossible to read, impossible to understand with those pieces of text from other people passages they are using.

When you quote someone, please select fragment of text you like and then click first button above your dialog window:

it will help us to read a quote, OK ?

At least we can separate quotes from actual post, very easy !

Dear @mcmprov : Great cartridges youown. Normally FM can gives you the unit with higher gain but I?m not totally sure.

The best you can do is tocontact RM here: 

https://www.fmacoustics.com/contact/

R.