Schumann Resonator

I got 2 of these from Amazon...careful that free returns are applicable.  I charged them up, turned them on and holy moly.....they do help with my system.   What I hear is clarity....space between instruments, a definite difference in upright and electric bass, wider soundstage...you know...all the good stuff. At first I thought it might be increased brightness, but no....it is still the same in that regard.  I still can't believe it, and will listen again tomorrow (saved the packaging for the return)...but today, I'm about to keep them.
128x128stringreen
Some people here are still pretty grumpy. Perhaps it’s time to try a different resonance frequency?  The old one ain’t working. 
Evidently Tekton needs to include a freebie 10-pack of SR's with every pair of speaker purchased.  Otherwise...........
😊😊😊😊😊

My S.G. play on my endorphins by working through my electrical grid and giving to the music the "mapman" effect, a taste of the humor i was lacking....

I reject the  "twoleftears effect" tough because too more rancid.... 😁😊
+1 @thecarpathian to @millercarbon saying the dramatic degradation of sound quality taking out 5 SG’s from his system is sad for all the time and effort he invested on the other myriad tweaks, equipment, electric upgrades, etc.

I bet you can’t find one other honest person to agree that the removal of half of their SGs has such a negative effect on their system’s sound.

Other Audigoners who have tried your experiment have dismissed SGs as far as audio improvement but they don’t want to get into any sparring on this now ridiculous discussion.

Can’t you admit just once that you are exaggerating the benefit of something? I know you don’t promote SGs like Tektons, Moabs, , Raven Amps and Better Records but please give it a break.

@Mahgister- I would never call you a minion. You are about as independent thinking as anyone I’ve ever seen and obviously unafraid to put yourself out there.

As a matter of fact MC is SO far out there, I would say he has no minions, only trusting people looking for help, which he sometimes provides. No need to act like an Oracle, this stuff is very much a matter of personal taste and perception and is debatable, down to the $2000 & up power cables’ value proposition.