HELP! Large speakers fell over during shipping.

Bought a pair of Dali Euphonia MS5 speakers. They must have fallen over during shipping. They were upside down on the pallet when they got to my house. 155Lbs for each box.
My question is, what could have happened internally? Could drivers be harmed? Crossovers? I refused delivery, but now the seller wants them re-delivered so the insurance agent can look them over. I never took them out of the (destroyed) boxes, but now I’ll have a chance to, and check them out. What should I look for (even if they still sound good)?
128x1281111art
Thanks for everyone's help. I'm contacting Dali today to price out driver and crossover replacements so I have some ammo when the insurance adjuster comes (who will probably know nothing about speakers)
I would return them- a lot of extra work and worry that you did not agree to when you purchased the speakers.
Sad to here, and common. My thinking a person uses an insured reputable company pays everything offered for perfect shipment and don’t except anything but just that. Unfortunately all the BS about other companies and their shipping Practises do nothing for you at this point.
Who cares what..I bought and how well they got here...does zero for you. Moral of the story get what you paid for period.
I’m contacting Dali today to price out driver and crossover replacements so I have some ammo when the insurance adjuster comes

The seller is the insured party so it’s up to him to file a claim and deal with the insurance. The insurance company will not deal with you because you did not buy the insurance. You are not the insured party.  Once you accept the delivery they are yours, as is.

If you can be convinced that the speakers are undamaged (by close inspection and hooking them up and listening to them before you accept delivery) you might want to keep them. If not, don’t accept delivery. Send them back.

Always pay for online purchases with a credit card. If the guy doesn’t want to refund your money, set up a dispute with either Paypal or the bank that issued the credit card. The first question they will ask is, "Do you have possession of the speakers?"
MC is always blowing his horn over Tekton. I found their packaging the flimsiest in the business, no better than the kind of cardboard you would get a dress shirt in. This is my experience from 2012 when I bought the Pendragons. Both speakers arrived damaged and the cheap styrofoam corners in the box had completely disintegrated by the time they reached my home. FedEx delivered them. Eric Alexander was quite the A hole to me when I called about the damage and complained how flimsy the shipping cartons were. I wouldn’t buy a toothpick from that company and all the tweeters in his MOAB speakers are made in........CHINA.

After MC bashes everything from China, he buys a speaker with many Chinese made tweeters. His Melody amp may be based in Australia but it too is built in China. Can we say hypocrite?