Sonus Faber speakers

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Has anyone owned the Sonetto v and the Olympica iii and can offer their opinion on 
weather the latter is a worthwhile upgrade ? 
sheridan50
mrklas does the 302 drive your speakers adequately at higher db levels say above 90 db’s ? Or does it near the power guard threshold up there ? I’ve had my senettos on an 8900 and now a pair of 830’s and up around 90 db’s both amps are near protection mode.
The MC 302 has been a significant upgrade from my NAD C375BEE. I picked up the pre-amp and then improvement triggered the the amp and then the speaker upgrade.
Regarding listening at higher levels- I’m a former field artillery guy and I tend to listen to music loud. I haven’t gone to clipping but I have heard the Sonetto Vs start to loose clarity.
@samzx12 I heard ARC VT80 SE drive the Nova 2s and I was shocked on how good that combo was...honestly it seemed to have the same dynamics of any SS amp I’ve listened too.
@OP I try not to exceed 70% volume unless the average watts are below -20 on the amp meters.
Eventually I will upgrade to another amp in a couple of years. I am not hitting clipping and the sound is very satisfying to me.
The challenge is each manufacturer advertised watts doesn’t match (McIntosh vs Audio Reseach vs Moon vs Pass Labs vs Rogue vs Boulder vs Naim and so on). It an Audio Research stereo amp or McIntosh 901s may be my dream amps at this point.

mrklas thank you for your service for our freedom ! Yes 901’s would be a dream amp for me as well !

@samz12 and @mrklas  in the same boat now considering used Olympica IIIs vs Nova 2s only due to price. I listened to the Sonetto Vs and liked them but I'm sure the Olympicas will be better. Amp is a MA8900 any advice appreciated and thank you.