Worst Concerts You Have Attended ??

I just left a remark about a favorite band of mine back in the day - April Wine - that I saw in concert and was disappointed. Could have been that it was an off night for them, or maybe they were never good in concert. Maybe the lead guitarist had too much to drink? April Wine was not the worst, however. I remember Neil Young in the 1990's who was on his one-man acoustic show type of tour that many artists were taking advantage of (perhaps for financial reasons) during that time. While a friend of I had near front row seats at Desert Sky Pavilion (now Ak-Chin) in Pheonix, the crowd was just roused up into a frenzy by the warm-up band (James) and here comes Neil and his guitar/harmonica. Wow, what a sonic letdown. I remember getting up and leaving and feeling Neil's glaring eyes on us as we ushered out. I think, to this day, he probably still remembers me. We all can remember the great live concerts we attended, but what were the worst and why?
goodlistening64
Post removed 
Worst: Like so many others, a drug fueled concert that had tragedy written all over it: Jaco Pastorius and Jorma Kaukonen, Lone Star, NYC, 1985. A giant mess. Jorma survived, Jaco didn't. 
Some greats worth mentioning: King Sunny Ade, Roseland Ballroom, early 80's... a whole 'nutha level of musicianship than I was used to; Van Morrison early 2000's, Jones Beach, NY,  I know, he has a horrible reputation, but maybe he was aware of it by now, and cared a bit more... The excellent James Hunter opened... Morrison played both classics and a bit of country and western from the Pay the Devil album, and lots off the superb The Healing Game; Richie Havens, small club in upstate NY, the man had pure music and energy coursing through his veins... I got to buy a CD directly from him; Melody Gardot, Montreal Jazz Festival, a voice as pure live as recorded; Ray Lamontagne, Radio City Hall and Capitol Theater, there are acts you see 'cause you like the band, and maybe have some fun, and there are acts you see because some just care so much to deliver a sonic experience, Melody and Ray really deliver on both. 
Tony Braxton,  2019 at the Fabulous Fox Theater. My cousin surprised us with Dinner and a show. It was a real surprise.  You couldn't pay me to see her,  but I didn't want to hurt my cousin and his wife's feelings,  so we went. It lived up to everything I thought.  She talked most of the show and when she did try to put a few notes together, it was inaudible.  She tried to get the crowds sympathy talking about her Lupus.....
It was a very sad show. Even though I didn't pay for the tickets,  I wanted a REFUND!!!!!!
By far, my worst concert was The Police at U of Tenn's middle sized basketball arena, The Stokely Center.  The 12700 seats were supplamented by floor seats, and it was packed.  I was never a The Police fan, but was given the tickets.  It was not just me.  After each song, there would beere a few police hand claps.  That was as bad as a rock concert could be, I thought, until I was reminded of on I did not see:  Leon Russell was over two hours late at the downtown Tennessee Theater, finally showed up for twenty minutes and left. Luckily I missed that one, because Leon Russell is horrible.
Led Zeppelin 1973, Sydney Australia, 100,000 people, band totally wasted, stumbling around, sound awful. Jimmie Page excellent in studio but live a disaster.

Best concert, Frank Zappa, Mothers of Invention, Sydney Australia 1970 something, 40 minutes tuning up the band, sound absolutely clear, balanced and easy to hear everything going on; Zappa a true professional.