CD or Streaming... am I missing out?

I listen to CD in my headphone office system. Use a Theta Compli transport and a very nice and pricey tube 16/44 DAC. Have thought about a streaming capability and all its benefits but am both limited by SPDF and by 16/44 only. I also love the analog sound of my tube DAC. Does streaming sound far surpass CD? Am I missing out?
mglik

BTW @georgehifi , Do you live in Australia? just curious

Yes???

Cheers George
Yes you are totally missing out on the totality of available music. SQ not so much but you would have a hard time picking blind.
There is NO WHERE near a deal breaking difference.
If you are happy listening to a limited library repeatedly, good for you.

SQ not so much but you would have a hard time picking blind.
Maybe, but a group of 6 of us all picked it CD was better, even the pro streamer guy, who was upset because he sold all 2000 of his CD's to go to streaming.
System
432evo High End mMusic Server 432evo Roon Core.
TotalDac T1
Yamaha CD Transport
Supratek Cortese
Wilson Alexia II
Gryphon Antillion.

Yes very high end, but isn’t that what it’s all about??
No compromises if possible, otherwise you’d use the cheap supplied interconnects that come free with sources as well.

Cheers George
It must depend on your setup, I have a NAD M33 and stream Qobuz HR and it blows away my CD player so much so that I removed it. Admittedly the CD player was a Yamaha mid-level at best and the M33 is not. Even if they were simply equal (they were not) the vast selection on Qobuz would make CD a non-competitor.
Horses for courses, in my view.  Where I live, best streaming option is Tidal HiFi (no Qobuz here) and I have a large library of CDs.  So for me I still rely on CD (or vinyl) for familiar recordings but use streaming for new things.  I run an Accuphase DP 570 which pretty much outshines my Naim streamer.  On balance I don't think streaming is better for me than Redbook on my system.