Schumann Resonator

I got 2 of these from Amazon...careful that free returns are applicable.  I charged them up, turned them on and holy moly.....they do help with my system.   What I hear is clarity....space between instruments, a definite difference in upright and electric bass, wider soundstage...you know...all the good stuff. At first I thought it might be increased brightness, but no....it is still the same in that regard.  I still can't believe it, and will listen again tomorrow (saved the packaging for the return)...but today, I'm about to keep them.
128x128stringreen
Scrap all these inexpensive units that will stop working within a few months, and go for gold.

Or rather, go for the SteinMusic Harmonizer H2 Plus Signature, combined with 5 Blue Suns (a must).

You can order now:
https://www.tweekgeek.com/steinmusic-harmonizer-signature-system/
Scrap all these inexpensive units that will stop working within a few months, and go for gold.
Some of mine have worked for near a year 12 hours a day till now....

10 bucks chinese one...

Or rather, go for the SteinMusic Harmonizer H2 Plus Signature, combined with 5 Blue Suns (a must).
What this very expansive "tweak" could give me that I don’t already have , modulo my homemade no cost embeddings controls?

Why is this so?

Right now i listen to a sound that none of my 7 headphones never give me from speakers in nearfield listening...I put my headphones in a drawer for many months now.... And in regular listening position all instruments fill my room with natural timbre....

Did i need a little more for many thousand dollars more? 😁 Thanks, but not for me....Perhaps for those who dont need to spare money....

Consumerism blinders, upgrades, "tweaks" are not my listenings low cost experiments with the 3 working embeddings dimensions homemade controls...I call that true audiophile experience for the " poor".... The experience is not poor at all, the cost is very low contrary to all audio consumer mythology... The fact is some science like acoustic dont need to cost money to be used....Save if you are a seller of acoustic products...

For sure it is more easy to buy a good "tweak" and plug it no more job needed...But remember that no tweak can work marvel in ALL 3 working dimensions at the same time sorry... Many devices are needed for each one of this embeddings dimensions, especially the acoustic one; only one will not do, even a magical one....

Experiments ask for time but are more fun and cost me peanuts...

Keep the "tweak".... I will keep my money...

By the way i am sure that this is a good product...

But i prefer to stay creative and richer...Anyway i dont need it....

Thanks.....

twoleftears,
Did you invest in one, or are you just being "funny?"
I took his post seriously but you remind me that he is rarely serious save for free sarcasm at the others expanse, especially if they speak about low cost homemade devices, which is very easy to do....

He recycled perpetually the "tin foil hat" joke usually....Which is not a proof of great imaginative power....

I permit myself to say so because of this arrogant order to "scrap" the cheap one and the suggestive advice to bought costly tweak, coming from someone who always mock any unorthodox way....

I took his post seriously because usually they are only short sarcasm....Perhaps i was deceived by this longer one.... And i admit that i always trust others first.... I prefer to be trustfull to others in a first move....

I am doubtful now that he really recommend this Stein gear, except for sarcasm....

Anyway i will apologize if he rectify me....If not, it is call "trolling", the practice of those who suffer boredom to stir a pot only to create negative reactions....He is not malignant tough....

For boredom i recommend reading some unknown genius: Malcolm de Chazal, but it exist only in french.....

😁

William Blake could replace it.....

This translation of Chazal comes from wiki , it can give you a flavor of someone who has never known boredom and took not much  time for sarcasm:

«Half-opened petals give the flower an adenoidal look.

We know the halls of the eye like welcome visitors but we live in our mouth.

Any man who acts singly in the press of a mob will get trampled. Shifting into reverse while making love can kill you.

Immediately before it falls, water turns into a living being as if a person’s soul had just slipped into it: look at the way it bends and twists, writhing in desperation. (What if you threw a not quite cold corpse out of an airplane—would the dead awaken?...)»

Then we can safely assert that "sarcasm" is often born from an aborted perception, or from an experience that never took place and replaced it...True imagination has a large wingspan , never walk, but fly..... Humor is not sarcasm...

The SteinMusic  Harmonizer looks interesting it claims to "elongate the air molecules " of the room. I wonder if these elongated molecules are still breathable?