Would This Amp Be Worth The Cost?

Opinions please.
Amp for Sonus Faber Olympica III speakers.

Looking at this amp  Musical Fidelity M8s-500S Power Amplifier
Info https://www.musicalfidelity.com/products/m8series/m8-500s

Replace my Classe Sigma Amp2.
Info

AMP2

FREQUENCY RESPONSE:

10 Hz – 20 kHz, -1dB into 4 Ohms

OUTPUT POWER:

200W rms into 8 Ohms, 400W rms into 4 Ohms

HARMONIC DISTORTION:

<0.018% @ 1 kHz Balanced Input

INTERMODULATION DISTORTION:

>80 dB below Fundamental into 8 Ohms Balanced

SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO:

-100 dB at Peak Output into 8 Ohms (AES17)

Would there be improvement? Worth the cost? 
Thanks
greywolf
Any particular choice of amplifier above a basic good design (about $400 seems to be enough) would be justified only if you deliberately seek some distortion type of your choice.  

Check it out: Totally admits there are differences, but only if you deliberately want them, and defines all the differences as distortion. Intellectual insanity. Pure blather. But there's loads more where this came from.  

Personally, I think we could use a few more people like this. Really high quality components are hard enough to find as it is. Their prices are high in part because so many people want them. Wait times on Tekton and Decware are in the months, to pushing half a year. The last thing we need is more talented discriminating quality-oriented listeners competing for them. The more noobs buying Bose the better. Let's hear it for 'em! 

Louder! I can't hear you! Well no actually I can. But they can't. Hard of hearing. Obviously.

So I guess it’s time to sell all of our amps and buy Chinese $400.00 amps. They don’t make a difference? Nor does anything else. Lamp cord for speakers, interconnects, power. My world just got a whole lot cheaper...

To the OP, Musical Fidelity makes some good products for the $$, best thing to do is audition... really, it’s the only thing to do. Then choose which you prefer. 
the ’all amps with the same power sound the same’ bs got a lift when alan shaw of harbeth openly pushed that line of thinking in his manufacturers’ user group, which he runs with a heavy hand and shouts down points of view contrary to his own

anyone with good ears and some experience in this pursuit knows that this is total nonsense, purely self serving from a guy who sells pricey speakers - even more hilarious to then see him admit he 'just happens to use' a hegel h360/h390 in his in-house speaker testing, listening and at hifi shows... 🤣🤣🤣
The only way to know is to plug it into your system and listen.  Specs are meaningless on a printed page
@greywolf,
Your have received some wise counsel in response to your post and I hope you give it some thought and consideration. When I first ventured into the audio world I was introduced to a magazine quite popular at that time called Stereo Review. The featured audio reviewer was the late Julian Hirsch.

I respected his background as an electrical engineer and initially gave credence to his opinions, which essentially was that most amplifiers measure well and subsequently will pretty much all sound the same. As I gained listening experience and exposure to more audio equipment I realized that Mr. Hirsch with all due respect was just plain wrong.

I could easily hear obvious and distinct differences between amplifiers and other audio components. I recognize that everyone has their unique experiences and perspective. However I strongly disagree with probably well meaning advice that 400.00 amplifiers are all that’s required and anything above and beyond is simply preferred distortion.

Go out and listen first hand for yourself to a variety of different amplifiers and see what you find. Measurements are useful to a point but will not reveal how a component or product is going to sound. You have to judge with actual listening encounters.
Best of luck to you.
Charles