Spendor D9.2 vs. Harbeth super hl5 plus xd + REL Stentor III vs. Spendor Classic 100?

I am thinking of purchasing one of the following:

1). Harbeth SHL5 plus XD + REL Stentor III Reference Subwoofer due to lack of bass and low octave in bass.

2). Spendor Classic 100 - The bass is a bit noticeable and aggressive. 

3). Spendor D9.2.

My living room where the system will stand is: 5.5 meters x 8 meters, a standard ceiling of 2.7 meters and the entire construction is a 20 cm block. From the living room comes a 25 meters kitchen. The speakers I choose can stand up to about 1 meter from the front wall.

Anyone who has heard of at least 2 of them or a previous generation and can have an opinion on a comparison between them?

Thank you very much for your help.

128x128tomer_tsin
Classic 100s if you can allow enough real-estate. If they sound at least as good as the older SP100s, then you’d have one of the best speakers ever designed, regardless of price. 
I heard the SLH5 in a very different space/system, and found it a little bright. Quite unlike the 40.2's that I ended up with ... Some people manage to put 40.2's in remarkably small spaces. If you have a full meter behind from the back of the cabinet, and good space to both sides, I would think it could work.

It just goes to show how we all hear differently and ultimately prefer different things; I demoed the SLH5+ and 40.2 in the same smallish (maybe 13 feet x 18 feet) room and found the SLH5+ tweeter to be lacking in resolution and speed for my tastes.  I liked their midrange but overall found they lacked the musical excitement I was used to hearing with my current speakers at the time (Magicos) and ultimately live music. The 40.2 I much preferred and thought it offered more detail and certainly moved more air (and they didn't lack excitement driven by a big Pass amp). In the ~13 foot wide room I found neither speaker imaged much to the sides though, but then a larger room would likely help with this. The Harbeth dealer thought I could likely make the 40.2 work in my room which is 12x17 but said it would take a little work and $$ to allow my room to handle their bass.   At 5.5m wide you have a lot more room to handle the big box speakers than I do (although I did live with massive Cornwall IIIs across my 12 foot wall for a little time before realizing they were just too big...).

I thought the D9 didn't have the same midrange magic of the Harbeths, but I did like their midrange more than the 804D3 and Kef Ref1 which I compared them to at a different dealer's showroom.   I ultimately purchased D9s.

Maybe Magico to Harbeth is too much of a jump in sound signature for one to make...; I like to think of the Spendor D series as a sweet spot between these two sound signatures.

Not affiliated in anyway with the seller and have never heard Spendor Classic speakers but this pair have been for sale for a very long time and look like they would be a very fun speaker to listen to :)

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649600975-spendor-sp200-audiophile-speakers/

OP: I wouldn't describe the bass on the Classic 100 as aggressive; it is definitely present, and perhaps quite full, but no more than that.
@twoleftears

the use of the word ’aggressive’ caught my eye too...

one person’s aggressive is another person’s ’just right’ ...lol

the sp100 is the one of the few soeakers i have had that i regret selling
I've been on a bit of a speaker bender over the past 6 months. I find the D7 to be detailed but pretty easy to listen to with all kinds of music. It's been years since I've heard the classic so will leave that to others to compare.