Magico Customer service

Is it considered to be good to include second hand speakers? Service provided on out of warranty products says a lot about a company. Thanks for any opinions.
Beauty is in the ear of the behearer. 

I look at warranty length and transferability before
I choose anything. If they don't believe in it, why
should I?

Some companies still offer lifetime warranties.

Let's do something positive on this post and make a list.

Here is one I know of. Now please add more!

Sanders Sound- Conifer, CO, Roger and Josh. Made in USA.
and one of the best values in home audio. (Yes I will own one someday)

Once we have this list completed-If it isn't already- I have a second category-
Return your product anytime you are not happy with it. 

This should be fun!!

If a product is under warranty, even if the product is sold, many companies honor that warranty. PS Audio or Chord are great examples. As long as you have the bill of sale from original purchase, they will cover repairs under warranty.

If a product is out of warranty or an issue is due to obvious consumer error (Magicos are front heavy and easy to tip when moving) why would a manufacturer service that product for free? I am not saying they should make a profit on the repair, but it seems reasonable to charge for parts and labor? 

Everything I hear about Magico is they help their customers (new or used) and charge fair prices for repair parts. You may not like those prices, but if you have a pair of speakers that are $40K new, it shouldn’t shock you if a tweeter costs $800. Honestly, if I bought a $40K pair of speakers and a tweeter cost me $50, I would be unhappy.

That being said, it is a great question to ask. I can think of a particular amp manufacturer that is openly hostile to people who purchase used products and literally does not honor their warranty for some first time buyers. You won’t have that issue with Magico.
Hi All,  I have a second hand pair of V3s.  I had a problem with one crossover after they were shipped cross country to me.  I wrote to Magico and got prompt and courteous service from their VP for Global Sales and Marketing.  He was super responsive, friendly, courteous, and helpful.  He actually offered to come by and help me optimize my listening room when he was in the area. 

My experience as a second hand owner was superb and their response to me a second hand owner of an older model has made me a huge fan....
I started the thread and it appears that Magico is an A1 company. Their service seems in line with the quality of their products. Very nice to know. 
Just curious as to whether they make their own drivers or outsource? And who makes them and can they be purchased from the mfg.?