Schumann Resonator

I got 2 of these from Amazon...careful that free returns are applicable.  I charged them up, turned them on and holy moly.....they do help with my system.   What I hear is clarity....space between instruments, a definite difference in upright and electric bass, wider soundstage...you know...all the good stuff. At first I thought it might be increased brightness, but no....it is still the same in that regard.  I still can't believe it, and will listen again tomorrow (saved the packaging for the return)...but today, I'm about to keep them.
128x128stringreen
@mahgister - I am glad you finally came around and are willing to admit it may be affecting you and not the sound. I have no opinion, I only beleive in FACTS.
did you read my post?

i NEVER exclude that the S.G. could act on my body/brain/ears but i devise an experiment to prove to ALL that it cannot work ONLY on the body and brain, but also physically in the room and on the audio field...

Put a shungite piece on top of it... result: compression of the sounds

After that try an Herkimer diamond , results : decompression of the sounds..

After that put the 2 together, results: a balanced more positive effect..

I experiments with 30 minerals for 2 years in line EACH day....

I have no opinion, I only beleive in FACTS.
You believe in facts you read about, me too.... But i believe MORE in the facts i experiment with....This is the difference between your post questionning and my last answer....

I know what i know...

I dont buy hype in audio thread...I dont sell products... I dont review products..

I sell CREATIVITY.....peanuts costs....

Contrary to what said all audiophile threads, audiophile experience MAY cost only peanuts if someone know how to improve a bit all the 3 working embeddings dimensions of his audio system..

I apologize to repeat this but i am the only ONE affirming this truth....And this truth MUST be said.... This is an helping and hopeful one for all those who cannot afford costly gear but who want to improve their system with the curiosity to experiment...

My system is not the best there is but i did not have any frustration left and many 7 figures systems sound less musically than mine.... Then........Upgrading even with the best gear is not the way, working with the controls embeddings is the way....Especially with costly systems....

If not why a costly system could produce harshness and fatigue and being less natural in timbre perception? It is not the engineereing design of the gear the problem, it is the defects in the 3 workings embeddings....
 Mahgister..

Respectfully. You are not the only one who follows the need and sense to experiment. New materials and a sense for shapes that augment the sound not to make it chaotic and unpleasant are chief components of my product designs all thru my audio room and sound system. A lifelong expression. Tom
I am having the same positive experiences. Best $9.99 I have ever spent, perhaps.

I’ve started mounting them on Pacific Ocean driftwood, and giving them to audiophile friends.

Mahregister -

This statement of yours is truly fascinating.

"My system is not the best there is but i did not have any frustration left and many 7 figures systems sound less musically than mine...."

Could you please elaborate and substantiate - how many 7 figure (currency of denomination?) systems have you listened to and where, and what components were they comprised of? Any supporting evidence you can cite would be extremely helpful to both the specific case you are litigating in this thread about Schumann generators, but even more generally, would help advance the views and recommendations you espouse at large when it comes to the pursuit of sonic primacy. Because if true (and I am certainly not saying that I doubt the veracity of your claims; rather some evidence would be most helpful to your beleaguered cause), that would be most revelatory and quite frankly, revolutionary even - for it just might upend widely held and longstanding beliefs in the audiophile community, obviate most of the exorbitant and luxurious endeavors of audiophiles here and everywhere, and indisputably point to a much less traveled, orders of magnitude cheaper, and far superior pathway to sonic excellence.