Vinyl cleaning - Ultrasonic vs. Walker products

I recently inherited some vinyl records and would like to know the best method to clean them. These are from the 1950's thru 70's. How do the different cleaning methods compare?
fiesta75
I second on the Ultrasonic. I had a VPI 16.5 And use day the Walker 4 Step system for a few years and then bought the Audio Desk System. The Walker did do a good job, but what a time consuming process and I think the UD does a better job. 
I have a VPI 16.5 and an Audio Desk US cleaner.

If the records are really dirty, you may need both. The vacuum followed by the US cleaner.

The vacuum cleaner is like washing your car. The US is like getting it detailed. In the case of really dirty records, you need to get the crud off before you can use the US effectively.
Mobile Fidelity sells manual cleaning solutions and scrubbers, stick with manual to clean then the MoFi cleaninging solution followed by an Audioquest record brush 
I recently purchased an Audio Desk System.  I have been cleaning records prior to playing them and then putting a new jacket on the records.  I haven't been cleaning the records after every play and haven't considered a need.

The reduction in noise - either static or dust - after cleaning is noticeable. 

I perceive the clean records will also minimize buildup on the catridge.

My records are not dirty per say - simply dust and particles from the paper sleeves.  No candy, gum or dog food has shown up on them yet!