Magico Customer service

Is it considered to be good to include second hand speakers? Service provided on out of warranty products says a lot about a company. Thanks for any opinions.
perhaps you were never answered because they observed your posts here and realized you have nothing important to contribute and really know nothing about speakers and high end audio.  I’m still waiting for you to post pictures of your system so we can all LEARN from you
you dont LEARN by looking at pictures of peoples systems. You learn by building your own speakers. Pictures look nice but they dont tell you much. 

Now somebody needs to email or call Magico and tell them that Master Kenjit has emailed more than once and never received a reply. It would be interesting to see what they have to say.

Magicos are not cheap. Audiophiles have a right to be shown EVIDENCE that they are high quality. Mr.Alon Wolf I challenge you right now!
ebm,
Surely you added an extra zero accidentally. I don't think that Magico is charging 10,000 dollars for a woofer. 
Why cant they charge 10,000 dollars? They can charge whatever they like. Its unregulated dont forget! They could do a woofer for a million bucks and most audiophiles would never object.
Post removed