Teac NT-505 on Closeout by Walmart

There was some discussion tonight on Audiogon about this streamer/DAC.

‘’Walmart is currently closing it out (in black) for $1,199.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/TEAC-NT-505-Reference-Series-Dual-monaural-USB-DAC-Network-Player-Black/1...

As always, YMMV. 😎

128x128vinyl_rules
What user interface does the Teac streamer use?  Does the brand have its own interface or do you need to use upnp or dnla software to stream qobuz or deezer and such services?  Does Tidal Connect recognize this streamer?
Teac has its own interface but Lumin interface also works and is better. I use Lumin app without issue - just works. Yes, Tidal and Qobuz natively supported. MQA also, fully.
Thanks for the heads up. Looked at it Fri night but couldn't decide. (it wasn't on my short list) then they sold them all. Apparently they found one more & I Just ordered the last one today. Started to go for the open box on Epay but didn't make up my mind till it was gone. So I got the privilege of paying sales tax ($114) Oh well. I'll call it an early birthday present which will bring me to the big seven oh!! My first streamer/Dac. Though I bought my 1st computer 30 yrs ago, I figured I'd better get something soon while I can still learn it. Golden years are a bonafide Trip!! Thanks @big_greg. You were a great help understanding & search some time back.  
@troidelover1499 There are a number of apps that will work with it. I use the Lumin app and Bubbleupnp. Tidal connect doesn't see it. Deezer doesn't support it. 

Qobuz, Tidal, Spotify work with it, plus network shares, and TunedIn.