DAC + NAS streamer combo (NOT Tidal/Qobuz etc)

Hi, I’m looking for a stereo DAC and streamer that can stream from my local NAS server. I DON’T care about Tidal/Qobuz and all that crap: just my own music. An example is an Exasound e32/Sigma Streamer combo (I have their e38 + Sigma and it works beautifully).  I’ll connect to the streamer through a Roon core running on my Mac. Budget 3-4K. Used ok. Recommendations please?  
Most important to me is that the DAC be as neutral as possible (and of course work with Roon). All the ones I looked at that are Roon-reconnected on their website are for hi-res  streaming and seem to have a lot of bells and whistles with touch screens and other junk.  I want a basic but high quality DAC. 

Am connecting it to a Pass Labs xp32 preamp, First Watt j2 amp and Tannoy speakers.  Listen exclusively to classical and jazz. 
Thanks!!!

ssmaudio
Hi, not sure if you are looking for new or used, but have you considered one of the Bricasti dacs within your budget? 
I like the Gold Note DS-10 with optional power supply PSU-10 Evo for DAC + streamer duties in that budget class. Here’s a snippet from the recent glowing review in Stereophile:

My reference system hasn’t hosted many DACs in the Gold Note DS-10’s price range. I was delighted with what I heard. This little baby sounded so good—so musical—with its optional, identically dimensioned PSU-10 EVO power supply that I’d urge anyone who can shell out $4300 to try them together. I’m not going to tell you that you should consider what you can’t afford, but do keep in mind that we read Stereophile because we care about the music. Music makes a difference in our lives; it helps make us whole. Sitting on a single shelf, powered by a single power cable, Gold Note’s DS-10/PSU-10 EVO has the potential to fulfill and heal in ways that extend far beyond words. It’s a stellar achievement from engineers who understand what musical deliverance is all about.

Industry disclosure: I’m a Gold Note dealer.
@jmarshak don't think Bricasti dac's even used are in OP budget but for what he is looking for would fit the bill.
Oh BTW, forgot to mention!  Need native DSD decoding in the signal path.  Not PCM conversion.