Schumann Resonator

I got 2 of these from Amazon...careful that free returns are applicable.  I charged them up, turned them on and holy moly.....they do help with my system.   What I hear is clarity....space between instruments, a definite difference in upright and electric bass, wider soundstage...you know...all the good stuff. At first I thought it might be increased brightness, but no....it is still the same in that regard.  I still can't believe it, and will listen again tomorrow (saved the packaging for the return)...but today, I'm about to keep them.
128x128stringreen
This discussion is priceless. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If you think it makes your system sound  better, then it does.

Foreign governments tortured hotel guest with inaudible sound waves that got headaches and got physically sick not knowing why. Perhaps this has the opposite effect as people are reporting. Maybe try drinking a glass of champagne before listening. Bet it makes the stereo sound better.....
Kind of OT, but...

Has anyone using these devises (especially in multiples) noticed a change in their bowel movements and/or blood pressure?

Just curious as having researched the device/mechanism these health issues popped up.

More interested in BP, but BM's are always fun reading as well.

DeKay
Scratch what I said above about the phase of the resonator interacting with the earths natural Schumann resonance. That refers to a EMR frequency. Sound also has frequency and wavelength but is a different kind of wave (sound) altogether. I’m assuming these devices emit sound waves at the Schumann frequency not electro magnetic radiation EMR. 
In  either case however  the device is the source of whatever it is that it may emit so one would expect the results to vary significantly with distance from transmitter ie the device to the sensor ie the brain and ears.  

@dekay

Schumann frequency is apparently a popular marketing concept for herbal medicine but I am not able to find anything to substantiate that as a valid thing. The most common conclusion appears to be that it is merely a marketing ploy when it comes to selling health products.