Parasound a21 upgrades

Bought a lightly used 2 year old Parasound A21 some days ago. It has exceeded my expectations for sure. Right up my alley warm mids and non aggressive highs but also dynamic and tight with lots of headroom. 
Are there any mods that are reasonable to do to these amps? Fuses etc. Can the bias be safely increased to add more class a watts? 
Also have there been any changes over the years? So is a 2 year old A21 the same as a 15 year old one? 

Thanks
mofojo
I was in the same boat.  I had both A21 and several JC1.  The A21 has 5 fuses that affect sound quality (1 on back panel and 4 internal).  I could never get the amp to sound good regardless of what fuse I tried because it deviated too much.  You could try Audiomagic Super Fuse (which is almost a better version of stock).

A power cord upgrade is good.  Other than that, you are better off switching to a different amp like others have suggested.
re, preamps, especially a tube based preamp.  
power cords did zero for my a21, two made the sound worse.  
Thanks for the suggestions. I think I will take Eric's advice and leave it alone. I do really like the amp. Added dedicated 20a circuits today. Nice improvement! 
If you haven't already, you might try some vibration control.  Just three Stillpoints minis, for example, will provide a very significant sonic improvement.  And then you can go down that rabbit hole instead of spending more on a new amp :)
Right up my alley warm mids and non aggressive highs but also dynamic and tight with lots of headroom.
What more can you want, John Curl's not an idiot, if he thought a "snake oil fuse" would make a difference for the better again he would have put it in.
Don't listen to these "fuser twits" here, they have absolutely no idea, and that's about their technical skill limit, to change a fuse, so that's all they will do and comment on.

Cheers George