Schumann Resonator

I got 2 of these from Amazon...careful that free returns are applicable.  I charged them up, turned them on and holy moly.....they do help with my system.   What I hear is clarity....space between instruments, a definite difference in upright and electric bass, wider soundstage...you know...all the good stuff. At first I thought it might be increased brightness, but no....it is still the same in that regard.  I still can't believe it, and will listen again tomorrow (saved the packaging for the return)...but today, I'm about to keep them.
128x128stringreen
You say light-hearted. I say mean-spirited and malevolent.

The challenge now is to find one genuinely light-hearted post. Every single one of his jokes that I ever say was at the expense of someone else. His whole website is one big stick in the eye. The guy took pure word salad- "morphic fields" - claimed he could use them to make your system sound better with a phone call, and charged thousands of dollars for it! That is NOT light hearted! 

Sorry he sucked you in. If it is any consolation you were not the only one. But rest assured: you were suckered, that was his goal, and there was never anything light-hearted about it.
Millercarbon you must know firsthand that unorthodox people and those who speak too bluntly or frankly made half the crowd hating them.... 😊

I am in no crowd i dont hate people here....I talked to G. like i talked to you, and i tried to take the good which is in all of us....

My only impatience is sometimes with too "straight" people.... I am not perfect....I like creative and open mind....

I am only interested to making friends here being confined and working no more and talking about audio....They are a very different characters here and i love most of them with my heart....
Quick question should they face the ceiling or into the room when placing these? Just got 2 of the battery powered ones from amazon.

Steve
Has nothing to do with dithering. Read up on dithering and you will see why.
But it sounds good for a totally baseless explanation. 

Gk was kinda like the pied piper of audiogon. That auspicious title is now totally up for grabs.
But it is a good guess for a totally baseless claim.
You are wrong....

"Dither", It is only a guess by me because it makes sense with what i experienced....I dont have any other explanation...I am not a scientist...

It is not "necessarily" a good guess like you said, yes i could be wrong....But i could be right...

But your affirmation on the other hand about "baseless claim" is TOTALLY wrong...and bad faith on your part...

For decades audiophiles experienced it around the world and report it in ALL audio thread...They are not all liars, or deluded one....The audible effect they CLAIM they experience is not BASELESS...The probabilty that they are all liars and deluded one is way less than the probability of yourself speaking non sense about something you never experience by yourself....

Take less time hating people here, because of your blinders and few minutes to think each day....Why not experimenting yourself at peanuts cost? Too lazy? Too obtuse mind? Do your hobby is mocking those who report their experiments?

Myself i experimented with my OWN devices what i speak about and only bought few bucks devices i modified, then never buying any costly tweaks, i know THEN by MY listening experiments what i speak about...Not by selling or advertising tweaks or buying ready made tweaks...

I sell peanuts cost homemade creativity....What do you sell? Hate for a ghost?

I dont hate people here, i am only annoyed by stupidity and especially by bad faith....

By the way you can end your hating "geoffkait" machine, he is no more here....in spite of all his defects he was funny and creative....Not always easy but who are ? Read the scripture story of the straw and the beam....That will help....