Can't believe I let myself get sucked in again.

Good morning.
It has been over 10 years since I have actively participated in the forums.  Well I am back and bit hard.  I purchased 2 Bluesound Node2is and 1 Powernode2i on Saturday.  I have not done any critical listening in a very long time.  I am itching to get back into being an audiofool.  In a position to put a listening together again and I don't want to be patient but alas I must.  All in due time.  So feel free to welcome back this goner.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xartizen65
Wait till you get sucked into analog...an endless money pit...however worth it.
Don't blame yourself, we all go through this.  With the virus and lousy weather here in Pa. , I just spent another $2500 on audio tweaks and another $6500 on two Stressless chairs.  It's only money. Enjoy.
To this day is still bothers me with the riff from the analog only crowd. Yes albums have a sweet sound and tubes can bring a system to life. I have both and also still enjoy my Nakamichi cassette deck not only for music that does not exist anywhere else, and it does sound good. Streaming is a huge convenience to not have to get up and flip the album over every 25 minutes. Now my point I don’t care what you have how much you havespent or could spend at the end of the day is it not just to get away from all the bullshit going on in this backass world and enjoy the music any way you can!!! My kids listen to music through their iPhones. It drives me crazy but in the end they are enjoying the music and that is what matters.
Post removed