Wanting to try a tube amp.

Looking at  an ARC Ref 110 to go with my Ls28se. Used is fine with me want to keep it under 4k. I only stream thru a node 2i and Audio Mirror iii se. Speakers are GE Triton Refs. Any other thoughts for me? Room is 14 wide 24 deep 8 high. Listen to mainly Pink Floyd, ELP,  and rock in general. Don't play loud, about 75db. I'm already deaf and have a pretty decent noise floor in my head to compete with. Thanks.
knighttodd
Todd,
I feel like I am in your boat too when it comes to hearing and lower level play.
Couple thoughts. Vlad's monos or Decware Monos. Both fairly reasonable
and should have good synergy with your system. Make sure you get a trial
period. I have an AM dac too and love it!
@cincyhound - Vladimir Bazelkov makes the 6c33c based 45w SET monoblocks. He is the Audio Mirror company. Sorry for not being clear😀.
Lot's of great suggestions and recommendations. Really appreciate the information. Since I live in Colorado, I might wait for RMAF. I hate to wait. I am kinda leaning towards the Prima Luna 400. Like the analogy on the cars I'm a sedan. But I want to tinker with my ride. Lots of options for tubes to get a different sound. Thanks again everyone.
If you're already deaf, ARC is good, but maybe a little overkill.  Be aware that the care and feeding of a properly maintained ARC tube amp can equal the cost of a used ARC tube amp.
Post removed