Dynaudio contour with 30 watt amp

I have a Dynaudio contour 2.8, I listen to music in very low volume. If I use 30 watt tube amp to drive it. Will speaker be damaged by the low wattage? Thanks.
maple22
I've owned Contours and Confidence line and 30 watts isn't enough. Tubes are ok, but you need higher power.
SET, 845 tube, 30W, class A has more then enough juice to drive Dynaudio C1. Bass, dynamics, all there. Loudness at 9 o'clock for normal listening. I used 200W solid state amp with C1 before.
Alright, we have had a myriad of responses, all with different, and confusing results. So let's go back to the original question and take a vote:

"Will a 30 wpc tube amp damage Dynaudio Contour 2.8 speakers when listening at very low volume levels?"

I vote for no, using a 30 wpc tube amp at very low listening levels will not damage these Dynaudio speakers.

Remember, the question is not what amp you think will work optimally with these speakers, but will a low power tube amp damage these speakers at low listening levels.
No way would there be any concern for damge, I wouldn't worry about this at all.
Charles,
agree there's no damage concern. the volume will be low even if the volume setting will be at maximum.