I nominate this company as building best speakers!

Anyone here heard or own Stenheim Alumine Three. Just heard it in an Burmeister System. Streaming music. This speaker sounds like live music. Not cheap but not insane. Save your money boys and girls! 😁
kw6
you know if you were to buy those speakers they would not come close to what you heard in that store & no matter how much  $ you spend cables & place meant location can make  or brake any big$ speaker i still love my old THIEL 3.6  With all drivers upgrade  Need Big power amp to drive theses  they Blow Any Wilson puppies out of the box have fun greg
@kw6 , The modern one way SoundLabs are a way different beast from what you have mentioned. They are more efficient, will go very loud, are virtually impossible to break and have a near perfect dispersion pattern minimizing room interaction. Read the reviews. I just wish it was easier for people to hear them. As far as detail, transient response and distortion levels are concerned they are far  beyond any dynamic speaker system. 
richop, I really like Magnepans and have set up many of them up for other people. I owned Tympanys for two years but IMHO anything smaller than the 3.7i is not worth listening to and none of them come remotely close to a full range ESL. The best ESLs are not anything. They are not bright or dull or fatiguing. They are whatever you hook up to them. Driven by appropriate equipment ESLs are magic. Magnepans are great speakers, better than many if not most dynamic speakers. They punch way above their price point but they are not even remotely close to the best full range , line source ESL. I should say that the tweeter in the 20.7 is the best tweeter made. It just plain sparkles. 
My first question to Allan Moulton would be: how many live music events/venues, has your 10 year old son attended/visited?                                                                                    The only Magnepan that could be fairly compared (to the Stenheims), would be the 30.7, given the prices.
@rodman99999 

you and i both wish we had the hearing of a 10 year old 😝

@douglas_schroeder 

way too thoughtful and serious a reply to an original post which was neither...
Stenheim sounds like aluminum Harbeth to me, no surprise you’re a fan. Just save up for the 5s, not 3s.