Recommendations for modern integrated with tone & balance controls other than Mcintosh

The "purist" approach is no longer viable for me due to recent hearing loss, and I'd also like to simplify my tube separates which consist of preamp, power supply, and pair of mono amps.
 Budget up to 10K. But, of course,  I also could just go with a Schiit Loki for $149 bux and keep feeding my tube gear. :) Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

ps
Recently got the Luxman L-509x. It is fabulous. No listening fatigue at all. Smooth, crisp and powerful. It is powering Dyn 60i speakers through Cardas cables. I love my new amp. 
@dekay 

You, sir, are tuned into where I am now at.  Yes, I still use and love my MFA gear. And to be clear it's not only Bruce Moore but Scott Frankland.  Scott has been the one who has maintained and upgraded my Lumi and M120 mono amps for many years.  I may very well decide to get the Loki, roll a few tubes, and declare "Winner!"  

I must remind myself that sometimes idle Covid lockdown thoughts can make for idle minds.  :)

arafiq491 posts02-16-2021 10:38pm..... I’m using the ‘loudness’ control since everyone else is asleep.
Then you should be using the ’quietness’ control, silly wabbit. 

Another vote for the Luxman L-590AX.
I had Mcintosh separates for years, I switched to the Luxman 590AXII last year and have never looked back. Loudness/tone controls work very well when needed, but they can also be by-passed. You can also use the 590 as a pre, although that defeats your overall purpose, it is a nice feature. Not sure what your power needs are with those speakers, but it drives my Harbeth 30.2 with no problem. Plus, it has METERS!