Schiit customer service seems poor

So they offer no speaking humans.  I sent a question and they responded with a request for more info, and then they never responded after being provided info.

are these schiit staff or outsourced tech call centers??
jumia
I've never had a problem with their customer service.

Customer support, I never had to use it.

The customer service was excellent, though.

I suggest looking the question over, and make sure it makes sense.

Short and sweet. Provide a phone number and the best times to call you.
Get your time zones right...

I've gotten pages of CRAP when the question was "how do I turn it off"?

Best to ya..

Regards
I’ve made a few inquiries to them over the years. Only once was their response delayed and took about a week. One time I sent them an email on a Saturday night and received a reply at about 2 a.m. that morning. How’s that for fast?! At no time did I ever get the impression their customer service is outsourced.

It’s true that they only respond to emails, however, probably so they don’t get inundated with questions from tire-kickers and impatient old men.
Size wise, Schiit is about 1-step above a one-person operation.

No, they do not outsource their CS and they don't offer phone support--one of the many ways they keep costs down. This allows them to sell high value, (mostly) American made products for exceptional prices.

Additionally, many on their staff perform multiple duties. I can't imagine there are more than 1-3 dedicated CS people, if that.

Do not expect Schiit to behave like a "normal" company. If you are looking for instant gratification, they may not be for you.

If you want to understand Schiit better, peruse their site or Google, and read, "Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up."
Their customer support was pretty responsive for me, the one time I required their assistance.