Suggest one obsure album we all should hear

I love when I discover an album that's new to me, and great.Please share one so we can all broaden our musical horizons.

Mine is:
Wishbone Ash  'Argus'
128x1281111art
Not really that obscure, but certainly among the albums that must be heard is Graham Parker and the Rumor's "Squeezing Out Sparks."  This is among my favorite albums from the 1970's.
Not obscure in UK but very obscure here: "Moseley Shoals" by Ocean Colour Scene. "The Riverboat Song" is my favorite song ever and is a great recording that’ll stretch your speakers; especially imaging, speed, dimensionality.
Rebecca Pidgeon, "The Raven"
Norah Jones "Come Away with Me"
both Analog Productions
Thanks gratefuleric for reminding me of Ian Anderson’s Divinities. A spiritual masterpiece! And yet another vote for Blodwyn Pig.
1.Have you guys checked out Cloud Cult? My 25 year old daughter and I attended their concert in 2016. We both know all the words to all the songs. What a great bonding moment it was. Genius writing/music. Different. Try ’The meaning of 8’ first.
2.Poe ’Haunted’. A masterpiece. Kind of like a mystical musical.
Witch-Introductions
https://youtu.be/yMHlkvJbWos
do not expect the best audio recording, only powerful, authentic 60's sound from Africa. You'll be hooked after the first song. I found the album 10 years ago from a small company. Now it's up on Youtube.