The guru on fuses:

For two years, I have asked why and how fuses could possibly matter. All I got was arguments of faith, pro or con. I needed a real audio guru who actually knows. Here is a link from John Curl’s discussion on Parasound’s website. He engineered and designed some some great equipment, including some Mark Levinson gear, The Grateful Dead’s 30 plus McIntosh amp powered Wall of Sound, and his admittedly, somewhat price compromised Parasound designs. He discusses the electrical properties of standard fuses, showing how they are compromised. The entire article is quite enlightening, but to skip to the fuse section, go to the bottom half of page 6. https://www.parasound.com/pdfs/JCinterview.pdf

128x128danvignau
You 2by bad design I will leave you on spin cycle till you find the link on these pages. Tom

Someone directed me here. So I just wasted the last five minutes on this drivel. The one entertaining bit, the "don't care" kids who all hear the difference so easily they can only think anyone who can't is like grandma, they can only hear you when you shout in their ear.

Only in this case they not only can't but won't hear. And their heads are so thick nothing ever gets in that way either.  

This all makes perfect sense in light of which ones here are playing the part of grandma. Can't hear. Can't think. Pretty much potato waiting for the reaper.  

What I don't get is Tom why are you wasting your time with these losers? Surely you have better things to do. I sure do.

Bye!
Going to snow a bunch for us here. I will have time to reset the stacked pair of James EMB 12s I have on either side of my mains.  After that pain in the back I will complete the all brass end button for violin that has a unique feature protected under one of my previous patents. 

Bye!