Thinking of trying "vintage" sound just for fun

I'm thinking of picking up a nice Fisher 400, or maybe even a H. H. Scott 299 and hearing what my ears heard decades ago.  My speakers are heavily modified Klipschorns (wood Tractrix horns with TAD 2001 drivers, ALK 120 db/octave networks).  The sound from these speakers with Sonic Frontiers and Audio Research stuff upstream (SFL-2, SF-D, SFT-1, VT-100) is highly detailed with a lovely soundstage, and percussive wavefronts that will split your skull.   An old 'vintage' integrated would be entirely different... and I suspect quite satisfying.

Stay warm everybody!  
128x128pinkyboy
I was blown away at how good a Baldwin (converted) amp sounded with my Khorns. Magical. 
I had a Fisher 500c at one time and Klipsch Corner Horns.. Sure was a nice combo. I left them where I bought them. 100 VAC setup..

Regards
I havd a Fisher 5000C also. Sold it and sorry I did. It was a very nice piece of equipment.
My uncle has a nice Scott 340b receiver, restored and with some cap upgrades driving Klipsch Heresy speakers. At 35 wpc, it is more than enough to drive these speakers to glorious sound.