Russian Tube Preamp, No Return, Here I go again

I decided to risk it, Russian, no return. (he accepted my $400. offer, so $500. delivered).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/174498093168

Gives me tubes in my office system.

I just read something:

People don’t want advice, just confirmation

I’m not looking for either (this time), just thought some of you would find it funny and wish me luck.

I’m 72, it may arrive before my 75th birthday
elliottbnewcombjr
Of course they're American. It was an attempt to set in relief the bigoted, sweeping generalization made by Mr. all caps never punctuates Magico fanboy.
Sure a good sales pitch. If they give you what they say, you're better than gold. Your ruble!!

I just wish all the valves were 12AU or T or X 7s or 6SN7s.
No SS rectifier either. I don’t know why they use the weird valves.

Serious cable size too.. Sure looks nice, nice layout. Phono is as far away as it can be from the transformer/PS. Nice!

I’ve never had a problem in China or the old USSR countries. Took time to get here some times.. So far no goofs.. 100 + orders between the two in the last 15 years or so..

Not so much China.. But cables.. hard to beat them.. Killer prices on GREAT cables. Man my fingers thank them.. LOL

Regards
Why do you wish for 12AU, T, or X7s?
6SN7s and 12AU7s don't have sufficient gain for a phono input tube but could be used elsewhere in circuit, I suppose. The Russian triodes tend to be re-makes of older very high transconductance triodes, like 5687 and 6922, etc.  Not a bad thing, IMO. I don't think tube replacement is going to be a big problem for Elliot.
That Russian seller has 100% positive feedback on ebay (and buyer fully protected by paypal), but some strange posters here still talking about scammers from Russia.

Regarding shipping from Russia to USA I will give you one example, my own parcel has been shipped on FEB 2, 2021 and in 10 days it was in NY,USA. Look at usps tracking.

This is why my advise to the OP is to ask that seller for EMS shipping!

If he will ship with cheaper registered mail then your order can be in transit for 1-2 month.

P.S. Just like in the topic about new “Russian cartridges” I want to admit that no single part of this “handmade” tube amp was made in Russia, except for the tubes. So it’s correct to say that it was only assembled in Russia, but all parts are import parts (not Russian). Except Chinese parts inside this amp. In my opinion it’s a cheap looking amp, like any DiY projects. 
Hope it works out. In my experience it's the customs process (leaving Russia and then clearing USA ) that can take quite a bit of time.
@chakster  Good point about cheap parts. It is a given nowadays, however, that most electronic parts in gear from all countries have majority origin in China sadly, yet some are better than others and implementation is key.

@chakster by 'new cartridges' from Russia I believe you are referring to Sensitive Sound. I wish you would desist in making assertions about Sensitive Sound based on your assumptions. They are misleading...