Russian Tube Preamp, No Return, Here I go again

I decided to risk it, Russian, no return. (he accepted my $400. offer, so $500. delivered).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/174498093168

Gives me tubes in my office system.

I just read something:

People don’t want advice, just confirmation

I’m not looking for either (this time), just thought some of you would find it funny and wish me luck.

I’m 72, it may arrive before my 75th birthday
elliottbnewcombjr
I purchased an LCR phono stage from a guy in Russia on the advice of a member here. He built it pretty quick but it did take nearly two months for me to receive it after it was shipped. Given what I paid for it, the unit is quite good. You don't have much too lose with the purchase and you might be surprised when you finally get to hear it.
@ akg_ca

you missed the humorous sarcasm.  Hilde45 knows very well those were American quotes
Of course they're American. It was an attempt to set in relief the bigoted, sweeping generalization made by Mr. all caps never punctuates Magico fanboy.
Sure a good sales pitch. If they give you what they say, you're better than gold. Your ruble!!

I just wish all the valves were 12AU or T or X 7s or 6SN7s.
No SS rectifier either. I don’t know why they use the weird valves.

Serious cable size too.. Sure looks nice, nice layout. Phono is as far away as it can be from the transformer/PS. Nice!

I’ve never had a problem in China or the old USSR countries. Took time to get here some times.. So far no goofs.. 100 + orders between the two in the last 15 years or so..

Not so much China.. But cables.. hard to beat them.. Killer prices on GREAT cables. Man my fingers thank them.. LOL

Regards
Why do you wish for 12AU, T, or X7s?
6SN7s and 12AU7s don't have sufficient gain for a phono input tube but could be used elsewhere in circuit, I suppose. The Russian triodes tend to be re-makes of older very high transconductance triodes, like 5687 and 6922, etc.  Not a bad thing, IMO. I don't think tube replacement is going to be a big problem for Elliot.