Magico owners S1Mk 2

I have interest in these particularly for their apparent(from reviews) extended and maybe somewhat prominent treble response. Would like ONLY Magico owners of said model to comment on this. At 64 my hearing could use some treble boost. 
Also I have to admit that 18k list seems high for the overall package. What qualities are unique to them to justify the price? The reviews are naturally quite good but real owners opinions are much more important. Also due to location I have zero ability to audition. Thanks in advance for potential comments.
I think it's kind of irrelevant how many owners love theirs, unless they are buying your speakers. :)  You really need to listen for yourself.  These may be the best speakers int he world for you, or meh, and no one can say but you.
Talk about price disparity. The S1 mk1 used can be had around $5000 whereas the Mk 2 lists for 18k. I haven’t seen any Mk 2’s on the used market. There were several upgrades for the. Mk 2’s but surely the Mk 1 will share a similar sound. I would think that the newer tweeter on the mk2 would be a meaningful improvement but i don’t know this. FWIW
1) I don’t think you need to have perfect hearing to enjoy music and to be able to discriminate between different stereo systems. Your brain can fill in missing cues - training/attention is more important. 
2) I have the Magico S1 mk1 and don’t feel the need to go to mk2s. Mk1s can be had for around $4-5k. I put the difference in $$$ into a pair of subs and better amps. I think that made more dramatic a difference than going to mk2s. 
3) What I’ve noticed is that off axis imaging is excellent. I like lounging around and not plastered to a seat. Even when lounging around away from the sweet spot the imaging is really good. 
4) I think I is more important that the speakers fit your room and lifestyle. The sound can be  voiced to your liking via amps etc. 

5) The S1 is particularly tube friendly because it dips below 4 ohms only above 6k Hz where there is less energy. I am satisfied with a 50W Jadis integrated.