Is Luxman a poor man's D'Agostino ?

Both separates and integrateds.
What do you think ?
inna
The Luxman has its own house sound.I heard the 505 mk2,
then. The 509 ,the 509 in class AB is more refined and fleshed out then the 505
very musical a bit warm, but theCoda especially the new design late 2019 has upgrades with latest FETs, And new type mosfet for the class A preamp section I also upgraded the  very good
preamp section the 2 multicaps replaced with VH audio New ODam capacitors ,I have these too in my dac a very noticeable upgrade , and the main fuse is a must a huge synergistic 🍊   16 amp slow blow 
The coda can supply up to 120 amps if needed ,I compared the krell 300i. , the Krell  crystal clear and dynamic ,but the coda sounded more true to what  a real instrument sounds like more depth and tone ,from complex orchestra , to a jazz quartet .  Coda   Separate 7 preamp ,do a search 
is great for $6500 retail one of the finest preamps I ever heard ,
for under $12000 you can get the great new Coda separates that are better still ,  with audio it never stops ,That being said I am a happy camper . Don’t forget a good power cord 
   "...bought Luxman listening to the amateur here on audiogon..."

Not many here are audio professionals.
Never was impressed with Luxman.

Auditioned them here in Dallas and ended passing on Luxman and McIntosh for Moon by Simaudio only cause I could not afford Boulder at the time.

To each there own. 
Years later went Tubular man.
I did not like  the new Burmester stereo amp I auditioned.   It was too mechanical/bright for my tastes.  The build quality is first class, the looks remind me of the older Pass Aleph amps with much more bling.

I take what is said/opinioed on the long amp thread with a grain of salt...the components are swapped out to fast, and a true assessment is hard to make.  Additionally,  if the mic is not positioned properly,  the recorded results will always vary. 

Respectfully, 
Jose