Magico owners S1Mk 2

I have interest in these particularly for their apparent(from reviews) extended and maybe somewhat prominent treble response. Would like ONLY Magico owners of said model to comment on this. At 64 my hearing could use some treble boost. 
Also I have to admit that 18k list seems high for the overall package. What qualities are unique to them to justify the price? The reviews are naturally quite good but real owners opinions are much more important. Also due to location I have zero ability to audition. Thanks in advance for potential comments.
Well, I  have heard the S1 Mk2 for over an hour at the Magico showroom, let me know if you'd like my input.
Not an owner but I have done the same as @erik_squires. I spent some time with them at a dealer.  

My experience was the speakers disappeared.  They were standing next to Scansonics and Kaisers and I had to ask which speaker was playing.  No localization at all.  Soundstage had wonderful height and width.  Detail is incredible and it is one of the Beryllium tweeter implementations I really like.  They were very, very good.  I did not ultimately buy them because they don't fit my taste perfectly, but they were very, very good