Replacement for 802 D3s

Hey all,

After living with them for a few months, I'm looking to replace my B&W 802 D3s. While they offer great detail and soundstage, the sound is too bright and thin for our space. My room is fairly large (roughly 20'x30') and the speakers are on the long wall. The rest of the system includes...

Mac c2700 & MA 462
Aurender ACS100
VPI Prime Signature

The speakers I'm considering (and about to start auditioning) include...

KEF Blades
Paradigm Persona 9H
Wilson Audio Sasha DAW

I'm also considering Revel & Harbeth from a local dealer and am trying to find a dealer to demo Sonus Faber Amati Traditions and Il Cremonese.

I would be interested in any perspective from people who have owned any of these speakers and lived with them in their system for some time. Whatever we end up with has to not only sound great, but also look fantastic in a contemporary aesthetic.

Many thanks for any feedback...

beach2mtn
Honestly with the room limitation (placement restrictions) subs might take you farther.  Subs with a high pass crossover (JL CR-1 for example) can work miracles. 
I have a large dedicated room (650sq/ft) and subs did the trick for me. I have always found the long wall placement makes the bass hard to work with. Great for sound stage but not so much for bass but each room is very different. 
@james633 that is exactly the issue I'm having with bass. I've stuck my old REL 528SE into the system and it helped a little. I asked the dealer that sold me the 802s if adding subs would just add more bass to a sound profile that I am not liking and he thought that was probably the case. Definitely makes sense if I can't find a floor stander that will fill the space!
Fyne F1-12
Similarity to Tannoy
Aesthetictly  better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT-1vwsmEYY

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/fyne-speakers-now-in-the-usa

I own Audiovector R6 Arreté.No issue to fill my space 14 X 26
( on the short wall ) opened to the dinning room.
But I have never heard Fyne speakers
I went from 802 D3s to Wilson Alexia 2s. Will never look back. So much better in every way. You can find them used for a great price.