Need speaker advice

Hej

I'm looking for a new pair of speakers. The reason for this is that I find my Tannoy Legacy Eaton a little too difficult to drive for my 2x12w Audion Audio Sterling. I also feel that the Tannoys are a little too relaxed and a little rolled off.

One problem with brands like Tekton and nsmt is that I live in Sweden and I do not have the opportunity to listen to them (which I assume is the same problem in the US) and to send them back if I don't like them is not financially defensible. To take a chance on one of these brands I really have to be sure that they are what I’m looking for. I don’t think this will happend.

I heard Klipsch Heresey III which I didn't like. To my taste, they were too much on my face and too harsh. Could have been the room and/or the amplifier and/or ...?

I listen to all kinds of music, from progressive rock to classical music.
My listening position is 6.6 feet from the speakers.
My budget is aprox $ 7,200.

Any suggestions?

simna
I had a several iterations of Living Voice Auditoriums, eventually purchasing the OBX-RWs, over a period of 20 years, and used them with a variety of SET amps, including a 300B amp and a push pull 2A3.  They were outstanding speakers that were very liquid, detailed and threw a nice big soundstage.  I also used them with some higher power pentode amps from Audio Research and VTL.  I only sold them when I switched to solid state.   A wonderful match with SET Amos- Kevin Scott uses Kondo amps to voice them. 
If you can get an an older pair of of klipsch or audio note set of speakers, you’ll be way ahead than a pair of Tektons. I don’t like the newer klipsch sound, too tipped up for my liking but the older klipsch sound very good. I have had friends with klipschorn speakers and I thought they sounded very good, not sure what amp they used. I’ve heard audio note speakers at shows being driven by SET amps and sounded good.
I just went out and there are many pairs of klipschorn’s for sale anywhere from $4000 to $5500. Another plus for say the klipsch or audio notes, they are good looking too, whereas the tektons: not
Check out the Decware speakers, they are made for tube amps and can be driven with as little as 2watts. DECWARE Radial Hybrid Loudspeaker model HR-1 this model can be driven with as little as 6 watts. DECWARE High Efficiency Reference Loudspeaker from Lii Audio or these speakers shipped to your door
Sensitivity: 100 dB minimum power to drive these 1watt. $3,000.00

What about Pure Audio Project Trio15 line?  They are 96db sensitive and offer a return policy.  Some assembly required.