Need speaker advice

Hej

I'm looking for a new pair of speakers. The reason for this is that I find my Tannoy Legacy Eaton a little too difficult to drive for my 2x12w Audion Audio Sterling. I also feel that the Tannoys are a little too relaxed and a little rolled off.

One problem with brands like Tekton and nsmt is that I live in Sweden and I do not have the opportunity to listen to them (which I assume is the same problem in the US) and to send them back if I don't like them is not financially defensible. To take a chance on one of these brands I really have to be sure that they are what I’m looking for. I don’t think this will happend.

I heard Klipsch Heresey III which I didn't like. To my taste, they were too much on my face and too harsh. Could have been the room and/or the amplifier and/or ...?

I listen to all kinds of music, from progressive rock to classical music.
My listening position is 6.6 feet from the speakers.
My budget is aprox $ 7,200.

Any suggestions?

simna
I got a pair of Dynaudio Evoke and they produce the most beautiful sound.Not the best fit for hard rock, but Van Morrison and Regine Spektor never sounded better.

And it's just across the Pond in Copenhagen.
If I could listen to something though, it's the Marten from Sweden. 
It's funny how in the US we want the European stuff and Europe, the American brands look better, 
I had a several iterations of Living Voice Auditoriums, eventually purchasing the OBX-RWs, over a period of 20 years, and used them with a variety of SET amps, including a 300B amp and a push pull 2A3.  They were outstanding speakers that were very liquid, detailed and threw a nice big soundstage.  I also used them with some higher power pentode amps from Audio Research and VTL.  I only sold them when I switched to solid state.   A wonderful match with SET Amos- Kevin Scott uses Kondo amps to voice them. 
If you can get an an older pair of of klipsch or audio note set of speakers, you’ll be way ahead than a pair of Tektons. I don’t like the newer klipsch sound, too tipped up for my liking but the older klipsch sound very good. I have had friends with klipschorn speakers and I thought they sounded very good, not sure what amp they used. I’ve heard audio note speakers at shows being driven by SET amps and sounded good.
I just went out and there are many pairs of klipschorn’s for sale anywhere from $4000 to $5500. Another plus for say the klipsch or audio notes, they are good looking too, whereas the tektons: not
Check out the Decware speakers, they are made for tube amps and can be driven with as little as 2watts. DECWARE Radial Hybrid Loudspeaker model HR-1 this model can be driven with as little as 6 watts. DECWARE High Efficiency Reference Loudspeaker from Lii Audio or these speakers shipped to your door
Sensitivity: 100 dB minimum power to drive these 1watt. $3,000.00