Who else is using old cables/interconnects, and is happy?

Although I have changed my system substantially in recent years, I still retain both speaker cables and interconnects that I have owned for ~15 years. I use Audience Au24E speaker cables and RCA interconnects, and a Virtual Dynamic David XLR between my DAC and integrated amp.

The system sounds very good, and I am not inclined to make any changes to the cables. Having said that, though, if anyone has used similar cables and found big steps forward without breaking the bank, I'd be interested to read about your experiences.

More broadly, I would enjoy hearing about cables that other members have stuck with for years.
whipsaw
i"m still happy with my old wires.

Interconnects are Audioquest Audiotruth Amazons primarily, with a few Audioquest Diamond x3 sprinkled in.

Phono interconnect is Graham Engineering IC50 from Graham Phantom arm.

Speaker cables are Amazon Dragons for stereo speakers.  Cheap wire for surrounds.

Power cables are Tice for detachable cords.  I liked the Tice build quality and ignored the treatment hype.
whipsaw, no, no experience with those. Generally speaking, as an analogy, think of Purist fluid cables as 'tubes' and of Ferox as 'transistors'.
I never tried Contego cables, people say that they are just in-between.

Dominus Rev B, which are probably 20 years old. The worst ergonomically but peerless compared to my other cables. 
Audioquest Midnight and Sterling in the second configuration. 20 years old. Still sound good to my ears.
Dominus Rev B fluid is a great cable. I have Rev B with Ferox power cord on the amp and it isn't going anywhere.