Need speaker advice

Hej

I'm looking for a new pair of speakers. The reason for this is that I find my Tannoy Legacy Eaton a little too difficult to drive for my 2x12w Audion Audio Sterling. I also feel that the Tannoys are a little too relaxed and a little rolled off.

One problem with brands like Tekton and nsmt is that I live in Sweden and I do not have the opportunity to listen to them (which I assume is the same problem in the US) and to send them back if I don't like them is not financially defensible. To take a chance on one of these brands I really have to be sure that they are what I’m looking for. I don’t think this will happend.

I heard Klipsch Heresey III which I didn't like. To my taste, they were too much on my face and too harsh. Could have been the room and/or the amplifier and/or ...?

I listen to all kinds of music, from progressive rock to classical music.
My listening position is 6.6 feet from the speakers.
My budget is aprox $ 7,200.

Any suggestions?

simna
Trenner and Friedl is an interesting suggestion.  Although none of their models is extremely efficient, I've heard them with lower powered amps and they sound very good--very lively sounding even at modest volume levels.

I would also look at Audio Note (uk) speakers.  They are also not extremely efficient, but, they are meant to play with the quite low-powered amps offered by Audio Note.  I've heard AN-E and AN-J speaker powered by their 6.5 watt amps and never thought they need more power.
@simna  My listening position is ~ 7 feet from my speakers. Your Audion Sterling amplifier is a good pairing for Cube Audio speakers.

Cube Audio distributor in Sweden: https://perfect-sense.se/

Cube has representation in Norway, Denmark, Finland and you could also visit them in Poznań, Poland. 

I have the Nenuphars. Cube's Magus and Bliss fit your budget. Low volume performance is a strength.

Just so you know, I came very close to moving forward with Audion's Golden Dream 300B Parallel monos and the Black Shadow 2 MkII 845 SET amp. You have a solid amp!