Audiophile Fuses: Helpful or "Snake Oil"?

Interested in both general and specific opinions/experiences/explanations etc...
williampowell
More like a networking planting by a snake oil fuse company to bring up + votes for $150 fuses
One post, no discussions, no country, just reeks of a recruitment drive to shill for $150 fuses to me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMesx-CWbGk

All the best,
Nonoise

More like you "allnoise" get off your BS fuse trip!!!!!! and get into real audio, and get off that synthetic ****, it’s doing more harm to your mind than you know.
Let me joint half the band, I like the fuse, I don’t like the price.

10-30.00 I can see. Over 30.00 for a fuse NO..
There has to be 100-300% mark up. NO it’s not ok...

Just like 49,000.00 amps, with circuit boards in them.. AND every part you can buy off the shelf, less the real fancy CnC cases.

10-20K Cables?

You have got to be kidding me..

I worked on Rollers (Rolls-Royce) as a kid in SF I did maintenance on them. Some of the best I ever worked on, but I couldn't afford the insurance on them. LOL I still want one...with a chauffeur..

BUT

If this is what the market will bear, then good for the company that can pull it off. They just won’t get my money..
No bad mouthing as far as "does it work".
It did for me over 50% of the time. A customer can send the other 50% back. That makes it 100% satisfaction or your money BACK..
THE PRICE, didn’t work for me, 100% of the time whether it worked or not, though. The Rolls that's different. :-)

30.00 fuse, 5,000.00 amp? I’ll take it.

150.00 fuse, 300.00 PC, 600.00 RCAs, 1K speaker cables, 300.00 amp, LOL NO!

Regards
How fortunate we are here in Italy....

Fuses in mains plugs just don't exist, must have save thousands of euros !!! over the years.