Interconnect RCA Cables between Preamp to Poweramp

Does it matter what kind of RCA cables connect between preamp to poweramp?
I tried it with Andioquest Golden gate and my older cables like XLO Signature 3. They both sound pretty much the same. I wonder if I use a pure solid silver cable will hear a difference?

Anyone heard of zavfino cables from Canada?
128x128zombiedad
Get a real cable look at PURIST NEPTUNE or other less expensive PURIST cables.Solid silver can be thin and bright depends on the company.
I had Chris @VH Audio make me a 1.5meter pair of cables to go from my preamp to power amp. Nothing I heard came close to what I bought from Chris. I believe it was a CU Twist cable with KLI RCA plugs on both ends. My cost shipped was $399

Chris, great guy, awesome products.

And there is a budget model of the liquid metal audio cables and it can be purchased for just less than that $399. 

So one can try out liquid metal to see if there really is something there or not. And it’s fully refundable.

In my opinion and the experience of many (meaning, the people who have tried them in their systems) in one critical easily heard respect or way... it will exceed ’wire’ at any price (including $25k 1m ’wire’ cables) and will exceed most any cable priced anywhere near it, in the rest of it’s attributes.

It is the most hand made cable in the world with the deepest most unique physics, science, and lore involved. This is 21ft century technology where the science is still arriving..it is still being discovered across multiple disciplines in physics.....and the others, all the wire...is pretty well wholly 19th century in comparison, technologically speaking. Literally. Locked in, peaked out.

~~~
It was priced the way it is... as a gateway drug.

First dose is nearly free...with the 30 day right of return trial. And full value toward upgrades in the case of return in the 30 day window.

I’m always surprised that more people don’t try it out. What’s not to like?
The performance of audio cables is more about the time-domain dependency of the signal through the audio band than on the factors of simple attenuation, resistance, or the concept that we just need to achieve low resistance, capacitance and inductance to design a good cable.