Which speakers did you find bright, fatiguing or just disappointing in some way?

OK, controversial subject but it needs asked. I'm curious for your experiences, mainly in your home, not a dealer and esp. not a show demo
greg7
I ASK AGAIN: PLEASE NO MORE ARGUING OVER A SPEAKER BRAND THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST ANYMORE! FFS!
Post removed 
Anybody remember Speaker Lab? They made DIY speaker kits. Their top-of-the-line model was called the Model K. It was a giant corner horn speaker modeled after the Klipshorn. A buddy of mine had four of them, one in each corner of his 10x12 bedroom and driven by a Phase Linear 400 watt amp. I don’t know if they were fatiguing or not. I couldn’t stand to stay in there long enough to find out. If the room is rockin’, don’t bother knockin’.
Dali and B&W...both too bright and fatiguing. Never again...Tannoy "fan boy" (hate that phrase) from now on.
Klipsch speakers all were too forward in the upper mids for my taste. the Speakerlab knock-off big horns sounded [aside from the bass] the way i wished the Klipsch Horns themselves sounded [mellower]. also the "little" Vandersteen 1Ci which sounded totally mellow in the dealer’s humongous listening room [bigger than some little houses] but terrible [honky due to their crossover, i was told] in my tiny 14’ listening space. those pups need lots of space to sound as they were designed to sound. the tiny Thiel cs.5s that replaced ’em sound fantastic in the same small space. the Bose Lifestyle system also needs a big space to sound proper, in little rooms their sound is on the hard metallic side with boomy superficial bass. in the dealer’s humongous listening room [notice a trend?] their sound opened up, mellowed out and the bass bloomed and straightened out.