Which speakers did you find bright, fatiguing or just disappointing in some way?

OK, controversial subject but it needs asked. I'm curious for your experiences, mainly in your home, not a dealer and esp. not a show demo
greg7
 Neither of those issues are relevant to the obvious fact that kenjit is biased, nor to my initial criticism on this thread. I had simply questioned the "bright and fatiguing" claim of another poster,

If i was biased against Roy or his speakers why would i buy his speakers in the first place?
I'm afraid your argument just doesnt add up. Why would i be biased against them? If anything i would be biased in favor of them. Its more likely that i am simply reporting the truth.

I never had that experience, nor can I recall having heard of others having had it.
And we have the right to question your claim too. Could it be that you have hearing loss in the highs? That would explain why you cant hear harshness. If you read the hifi reviews of the green mountain Eos and Rio, you will find that the reviewers certainly do allude to the same problems I and others have heard. But as we all know hifi reviewers tend to be biased and they will not severely criticize a speaker design no matter how bad it is. Thats just the way the industry works. The fact that you cant hear the problems that the rest of us can just means you have bad listening skills.
JBL L100’s for sure. Way too bright, and the bass was overpowering. Ear fatigue began within minutes of listening. They lasted about 1 month on my system. 
I thought my GE Triton Reference and ML 60xt were a little uncomfortable with the high notes. But with the addition of the RME ADI2 Dac I was able to tone them down. Now they sound fantastic. Pink Floyd never sounded better.
@kenjit

Setting aside your absurd claim that you are "reporting the truth", a claim that has been demolished by Johnson’s detailed recounting of your behavior, your responses on this thread have one, deeply ironic thing in common: dishonesty. The most recent example:

If you read the hifi reviews of the green mountain Eos and Rio, you will find that the reviewers certainly do allude to the same problems I and others have heard.

The original poster’s claim, and my objection to it, were about the EUROPA, yet you reference two entirely different models, which are obviously irrelevant.

That doesn’t mean that there isn’t anyone who might agree with the original poster, but it very much does underscore your tendency to be dishonest, which is why I have called you out repeatedly on this thread.

And as the old saying goes, if you find yourself in a hole, stop digging. That’s a piece of advice that you would be well-served by following.

Klipsch Heresy IIs. Initial impression I liked them after 5 minutes not so much. Thought I’d give Cornwall IVs a fair chance due to the positive reviews. I just couldn’t listen to them all day.