Which speakers did you find bright, fatiguing or just disappointing in some way?

OK, controversial subject but it needs asked. I'm curious for your experiences, mainly in your home, not a dealer and esp. not a show demo
greg7
The fact that the manufacturer no longer exists is completely irrelevant. GMA had a strong following, and for a small, boutique manufacturer, did well enough to make owners of its speakers happy for ~20 years, prior to Roy's unfortunate death.
They had a very small following and the reason they existed for so long without ever growing as a company is because their speakers weren't good enough to compete on the same level as B&w, Magico, Revel, Kef and the like. 

In addition, I do not count myself as one of their customers that were very happy and there are many more that came out the woodwork once the company had disappeared to express their dissatisfaction.

You should be ashamed that you are trying to prevent anybody from expressing a negative view of Green mountain audio. Everybody is entitled to their views whether its good or bad. 
Your extreme bias against GMA and the late Roy Johnson, and ludicrous attacks against them, have been well-exposed on this forum.
No they have not been well exposed. On the contrary they have been well hidden due to my posts being deleted. Threads such as this one, are not welcome on Audiogon. Nothing negative or critical is permitted on the forum in case you hadn't noticed by now. 
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a speaker you can turn right up and continue enjoying clean pristine treble?

Is there even such a thing?

There is. Unfortunately very hard to find. Fast as they build em, fanboys snap em up.
They had a very small following and the reason they existed for so long without ever growing as a company is because their speakers weren't good enough to compete on the same level as B&w, Magico, Revel, Kef and the like.

That's false. There are many different reasons why, or to what extent companies grow, and the quality of the product is only one variable. There is no compelling evidence that GMA failed to grow to a particular level because consumers were disappointed in their speakers. In fact, a very high percentage of all of the feedback on their speakers was positive, as anyone who cares to engage in a broad internet search will discover.

You should be ashamed that you are trying to prevent anybody from expressing a negative view of Green mountain audio. Everybody is entitled to their views whether its good or bad.
It is true that everyone is entitled to their views whether a product is good or bad, but your many posts on this manufacturer reveal an obvious and extreme bias. All that I have done is to point out that fact. You were also dishonest in your dealings with Roy Johnson, as he spelled out in detail on the thread that I linked above. 

Ironically, it is you who should be ashamed, not I.
You were also dishonest in your dealings with Roy Johnson, as he spelled out in detail on the thread that I linked above.
I'm afraid it is you who is being dishonest. Just because he disagreed with my criticism of Green mountain audio, it doesnt mean I was dishonest. It just means there are two sides to the story. You dont know which side is true. Despite this, you have taken his side. That shows you are the one who is biased. 
 In fact, a very high percentage of all of the feedback on their speakers was positive, as anyone who cares to engage in a broad internet search will discover.
I have already done an internet search and what i have found is that it is really only a handful of owners who extol the virtues of their products. 
There is no evidence that green mountain audio were inundated with orders and that they could not keep up. There is no reason a company would deliberately refuse to grow if it had the chance to. What reason do you suggest explains their lack of growth?