recommendation for rca interconnect for deeper bass for dac to preamp

Hi,

I use a synergistic research galileo rca cable from my preamp to the phono but need another rca cable from preamp to digital.  

the combination of my battery preamp and  chord hugo 2 battery dac is incredibly transparent and great PRAT.  I am thinking a rca interconnect between the two that is known for a strong bass (copper?) would be ideal.  I wish I could use the galileo rca for that too but its a pain to keep switching it from phono to digital player and its too pricey to buy another one (especially since play 80 percent vinyl).

Any suggestion for a used rca IC for under 1K used?

thanks

Michael 

128x128karmapolice
All the twist does is make the wires farther apart (higher inductance) and make the wire effectively longer (higher resistance).

Expect the oil would not do a lot. Already have air around it.
They are a TINY wire too. I have a 3 wire weave SC silver that was the best. It took a while for me to sort out some of these vendors.. MERCY

BUT the weaves and ribbons.. I would be nuts not to try it.. LOL I just kept my mouth shut for the last 10 years...
My German mechanic buddies are the ones that turned me on to them..

They buy a lot of cabling from china...like ALL of it... Environmentally PTFE is a nightmare to manufacture...Always outsourced...
Vinyl is pretty nasty too..

Regards
Vinyl (PVC) is the vast majority of wire made. Most plastics are a nightmare to make.
while I believe that some interconnect cables provide more deep tighter bass than other I decided to simply adjust my room acoustics and speaker placement to get to where I wanted to go....problem solved........