Best temperature for optimum tube performance

Is there an optimum temperature range in which tubes perform best?
I've been running tube amps/preamps for over 40 years and have always placed a small, quiet fan in front of them to prevent excessive heat build-up (a modified, two-door antique silver cabinet is where they reside).
I'm aware that electrical resistance increases in proportion to increasing temperature, but am I somehow decreasing the optimum performance of my tube components with this strategy?
128x128rettrussell
So what you do, get one of those temperature guns and listen. Play a record, record the temp, play the record, record the temp. Repeat until either you hear a difference or you don't. Report back here- where fifty people who have never bothered to compare anything their whole life will rip you apart for your expectation bias and sloppy experimental technique.   

Either that or just run the fan and call it good.
No idea really but tube amps are shedding considerable heat. I think that  in the vacuum atmosphere of a vacuum tube normal room temperatures don't affect the tubes operation all that much if any. Your fan set-up will cool the chassis and components but one can't guess how uniform or effective that will be. I make sure all my tube equipment is not enclosed in any cabinet, just too much heat for electronic components.  
Best is putting tube amps on the dedicated stand for better tube life and air flow.
Report back here- where fifty people who have never bothered to compare anything their whole life will rip you apart for your expectation bias and sloppy experimental technique.

MC, why can't you just make a suggestion without adding in a comment of how stupid or ignorant or insensate other people are? You have experience and knowledge and you are willing share it. Why must you snark? Something not going right for you? 
A new band, Snarky MC?

Just kidding loved the use of “snark”

I enjoy MC posts and his view.