Upgrading from Thiel 2.7 to Sonus Faber or Focal???

Lately been contemplating moving on from my 2.7 to possibly Sonus Faber Olympica III, Focal Kanta 2/3, Sopra 2 or possibly a Magico A3.  I don't want a lateral move however, a warmer sound overall.  Preferably nothing too hard to drive matches well with Audio Research amp and would like more bass response I am getting from the 2.7. The choices I mention are not etched in stone so recommendations welcomed.  Buying used more than likely  :)

Amp is a Audio Research Ref 110 and a PrimaLuna EVO preamp. Source is a LUMIN T2 with S-Booster.  

Thank you in advance and please lets stick to the subject  :)
Ag insider logo xs@2xsamzx12
@Prof....I doubt I will be able to keep the 2.7. The store I auditioned at gave me a very good trade in price if I choose to buy the Nova's from them. 

@rushfan...Looks like they are out of stock but have rebranded Mullards for $140  pair.  Do the front 2 tubes make the most difference? 
@samzx12 
All 6 of the front tubes have an audible effect. The 2 center ones the most as the signal goes through them first.

The Mullard long plates I have are 1958 if that helps. Call Brent he's great
Thank you for the information.  I can handle the 2 fronts if the cabling doesn't take care of the issue.  The Mullards are great tubes but pricey these days as they are becoming scarce. 
@samzx12
I dont have first hand experience but in my research on rectifier tubes (Im currently using NOS Mullard 4 notch GZ34’s) I’ve found feedback that the Phillips 5R4GYS adds warmth to PL preamps.
They are taller though. The cage just touches the top of them but Kevin Deal says that’s how they run them and they are fine
As an owner of Thiel CS2.7 speakers I can understand why you feel 
that there isn't enough bass but It is not the speakers .
Your room and it's treatment will have a lot to do with any speaker and 
as suggested TUBES , yes your tubes play a large part in fidelity 
and frequency range .
I will suggest that you go out and buy pairs of tubes ,
like GE , RCA , Sylvania from the 50's and 60's to hear how different 
each pair can sound and if you start to hear what your looking for 
you might want to try Telefunken tubes .
You'll find mixing tube manufactures can give you the sound you are looking for .
Tube rolling is easier and cheaper than switching out speakers
and more fun .