Upgrading from Thiel 2.7 to Sonus Faber or Focal???

Lately been contemplating moving on from my 2.7 to possibly Sonus Faber Olympica III, Focal Kanta 2/3, Sopra 2 or possibly a Magico A3.  I don't want a lateral move however, a warmer sound overall.  Preferably nothing too hard to drive matches well with Audio Research amp and would like more bass response I am getting from the 2.7. The choices I mention are not etched in stone so recommendations welcomed.  Buying used more than likely  :)

Amp is a Audio Research Ref 110 and a PrimaLuna EVO preamp. Source is a LUMIN T2 with S-Booster.  

Thank you in advance and please lets stick to the subject  :)
Ag insider logo xs@2xsamzx12
Good suggestion rushfan. Are the Mullards overall quite a bit warmer than the stock tubes? Price per pair? I do remember going down the tube swapping fiasco with the PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium integrated I had a few years ago.  Drove me crazy lol. 
Sounds like you'll just have to get the SFs and keep the Thiels.

That's the route I took.
When I auditioned a ton of speakers as possible replacements I'd come back and listen again on the same tracks on my Thiel 2.7s.   This just showed how great the Thiels were.  They are just so even handed and competent from top to bottom, they make most other speakers sound more obviously colored. 

So I saved up longer so I could get the Joseph Audio Perspectives while keeping the Thiels.  I like to be able to use either pair for a while.   The Thiels for me are a sort of touchstone of confidence.  Keeping them means I can experiment with owning other speakers that may be more exciting in one way or another, but I always have a safety-net speakers were everything just sounds effortless and balanced.

@samzx12
I got them from Brent Jesse Audio Tubes They are the ones listed on his site for $115 Mullard 12AU7 long plate with Halo getter. They are warm, rich, and detailed. The stock PL tubes sound glassy for a lack of a better term.
@Prof....I doubt I will be able to keep the 2.7. The store I auditioned at gave me a very good trade in price if I choose to buy the Nova's from them. 

@rushfan...Looks like they are out of stock but have rebranded Mullards for $140  pair.  Do the front 2 tubes make the most difference? 
@samzx12 
All 6 of the front tubes have an audible effect. The 2 center ones the most as the signal goes through them first.

The Mullard long plates I have are 1958 if that helps. Call Brent he's great