Killer used integrated for

Setting up a basement system and looking to replace older Marantz surround receiver with something more for 2 channel for under $500. Was looking for a Audio Refinement Complete but none for sale. Any others I should be considering? No phono needed.
mcondo
Krell kav 300. It’s slightly more than $500 but definitely has a typical sound signature of Krell. It looks good too. 
Hello,
I agree with the Rega Brio. If you feel you would be upgrading the Rega soon I second upgrading the amps on your existing system. You can add a nice Rouge RP1 tube preamp for $1500 later to improve on the system and Rouge has home theater pass through so you can integrate it with your surround system. Last  I would be checking out used gear at stores. Most will ship. They take stuff on trade-ins all the time but only list on their own website. The Brio, Rouge, and nice used equipment is all sold at my local store if you don’t have one nearby. https://holmaudio.com/shop/
hshifi, I've been to Holm - thanks for the reminder. My son has a Rega Brio 2000 that he is happy with, I'll take look at their lines.