Killer used integrated for

Setting up a basement system and looking to replace older Marantz surround receiver with something more for 2 channel for under $500. Was looking for a Audio Refinement Complete but none for sale. Any others I should be considering? No phono needed.
mcondo
+1 on the Exposure. I had one here for a while. It definitely plays well above its price. Iirc, they also sell a matching amp in case you’re looking for more power down the road
@mcondo - get a lovely vintage reciever... recently picked up a Luxman R-1050 and its extraordinary! Rosewood cabinet, lovely glowing meters so the vibe is right but, it PLAYS BRILLIANTLY! Can pick something like this up for $5-$600 so right in your wheelhouse. 50x2 of clean bountiful power that's enough for any relatively efficient speaker. Plenty of options but that'd be my route. GL!
I also recommend the Exposure.  Helped a friend find a decent used integrated a couple of weeks ago and found a used Exposure at a local dealer for $500.  Excellent value; no bells or whistles, just quality amplification with analog line inputs.  
Yamaha A-S500. Measures better than some amps costing 5X its retail price and sounds great.