Killer used integrated for

Setting up a basement system and looking to replace older Marantz surround receiver with something more for 2 channel for under $500. Was looking for a Audio Refinement Complete but none for sale. Any others I should be considering? No phono needed.
mcondo
When you say 'killer', if you mean decent 2 channel integrated, then consider the Cambridge Audio Azur 851A. I've seen them used for $500.  Good luck
It would be helpful to know what speakers you will be using in order to make a good recommendation. In my bedroom system I use a Rega Io and Tannoy Mercury speakers. It's a great sounding amplifier that punches way above it's $599 MSRP. However, it requires careful speaker matching as it only puts out 30wpc. Good Luck!
Well, you can likely find a tube integrated for that (I know--China--you take your chances, OR a reconditioned receiver--again you take your chances), which (if it works) will likely (again!) sound great, and even if it doesn't (some folks are anti-tube), will be interesting and amusing (isn't that the point of a hobby?), and likely serve as a nice discussion point for anyone who sees or listens to it.