what are some of best tonearms you own or experience with.

i have Triplaner universal and is very good.   want a 2nd thothinking of Kuzma 4-point 14 inch.???what others?
ml89009
Currently enjoying TW Raven (12”) which is phenomenal. Looking back, only my Alphason HR100S stands out above the many others I’ve owned.
I have two Garrards, a 301 and 401 and use New Zealand - made tonearms on them. The 301 (on solid macrocarpa plinth) has an Analogue Instruments Siggwan arm made from cocobolo wood and brass bearing housing. The 401 (on solid pine plinth) has the Wand Master carbon fibre arm from Design Build Listen. The Master version has adjustable VTA. It’s a bit of a fiddle to set up - just set it up with one cartridge, sit back and enjoy. I have a Dynavector XX2 Mk2 on it, the Wand brings it alive. I’ve had the XX2 on other tonearms as well, the Master is definitely a good match for it. The Siggwan on the 301 is also a unipivot and has direct tonearm wiring from cartridge to RCA plugs. I have an Ortofon 2M Black on it, it has become my go-to MM setup.
Dear @ml89009  : Your Reed tonearm is good match for both cartridges you own and it's a very good tonearm.

R.